The World's Most Beautiful Weather Forecaster Is Back.
★ The cool new and modern Storm Glass is a natural way to forecast the weather
- ★ Use it to decorate the living room, bedroom or table.
- ★ The Storm Glass makes a great executive gift.
- ★ Clear liquid: Bright weather.
- ★ Crystals at the bottom: Thick air, frost in winter.
- ★ Dim liquid with small stars: Thunderstorms.
- ★ Large flakes: Heavy air, overcast sky, snow in winter.
- ★ Threads in the upper portion of the liquid: Windy weather.
- ★ Small dots: Damp weather, fog.
- ★ Rising flakes which remain high: Wind in the upper air regions.
- ★ Small stars: In winter on bright, sunny days, snow in one or two days.
- ★ The higher the crystals rise in the glass tube in winter the colder it will be.
★Limited Time Offer :-
|Buy 2||Get 15% Additional Off|
|Buy 3||Get 20% Additional Off|
★ The sealed glass container holds a mixture of distilled water, ethanol, and camphor
★ changes in appearance based on forthcoming weather conditions.,
★ While it can't ever be as accurate or reliable as a barometer or actual meteorological forecast